Who We Are
We’re hibooks and our mission is to empower you to pursue your passion, lose yourself in a story, and reach your highest peak. We believe that the books we read shape our lives. They teach us, entertain us, and sometimes change us. Founded in 2014, hibooks is a global audiobook platform. With an inclusive, international team spread throughout San Francisco, New York, Berlin, and London, we are engaging the power of audiobooks.
We are the evolution of storytelling, and we invite you to start your next career chapter with us.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be part of our Product & Engineering team and getting your hands dirty with the end-to-end build and launch of our product and roadmaps
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, marketing, content development.
- You are well versed in many domains, technical discussions, user experience, marketing copy, product positioning, and strategy.
- Define and manage the product roadmap, strategy, long-term vision, set expectations with all relevant stakeholders for both existing and new businesses. Run the product prioritization process with the entire product and engineering team.
- Conduct user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction and develop new feature developments from start to finish.
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics throughout the development cycle.
What You’ll Bring Along:
- BA/BS required
- 2-3 years work experience, 2+ years product management experience in a subscription software space
- Strong desire to understand our users and relentlessness in finding solutions that meet their needs, sweating the details, and tying them back to the big picture.
- Value for clear communication and collaborative cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical-thinking skills, including the ability to analyze data to drive informed decisions and recommendations
- Able to develop ideas independently, and thrive in a fast-paced high-growth start-up environment.
- Fast-learning and savvy self-starter with a passion for building new programs from scratch.
Great to have:
- CS degree is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Diversity of cultures and ideas to shape the future of audiobooks
- Work with a team of highly motivated individuals
- Fully covered quality Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation
- Flexible WFH
Sounds exactly like what you are looking for? Then go ahead and apply