Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
- Analyse and interpret results as well as turn complex data into simple understandable information. Derive key messages and conclusions of the analysis and enable actionable measures.
- Analyse the user behaviour in our Talent Platform through various techniques and support in understanding and shaping the customer journey.
- Together with the Product teams you will proactively improve our user acquisition and retention through A/B testing, uncover user pain points, reduce churn, identify and set up user segmentation, implement funnels and cohort analyses.
- Understand and shape our web tracking infrastructure.
- Independently scope and define projects, deliver complex analyses and dashboards, build reporting for end-users, and execute tasks successfully that impact the team's OKRs.
- Define new metrics and you make sure that KPI definitions are aligned and ensure everyone understands and knows how to use reports and data tools available.
- Proactively identify data needs and quality issues, define data quality improvements, and coordinate their implementation with our Data Warehouse Engineers.
Completed studies - preferably with a focus on business, economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering or a related field.
Experience with SQL is required.
Experience in Data Analysis and Reporting, knowhow on visualising data and building dashboards using Tableau (or other visualisation tools like Looker, PowerBI, QlikSense etc.) is required.
Experience with Product and Web Analytics tools like Mixpanel, Segment, Indicative etc is a strong plus.
Foundation in inferential statistics is required, especially the dos and don’ts of hypothesis testing.
Experience in Python is a plus.
Fluent in English. German is a plus.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs