Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Chief of Staff to the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer) you will report directly to the CRO while working closely with key stakeholders to drive revenue growth and execute strategic projects across business areas.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Working 1-on-1 with the CRO, leading own project and owning cross-company planning strategic area
- Providing insightful data-driven strategic recommendations for further revenue expansion through proactive analysis of key metrics and (market, product & competitor) research
- Setting quarterly strategic priorities and coordinating them across all CRO direct reports
- Overseeing strategic business initiatives (across marketing, sales and product) from research over development through to successful execution
- Collaborating closely with senior management, management board and department leaders to drive the delivery of those initiatives
- Leading and executing cross-functional projects yourself
- Driving collaboration, execution, and process efficiency across multiple areas
🤝 What sets you up for success
We are looking for a strong team player who combines strategic planning, internal communications, analytical-based problem-solving, and leadership of cross-functional initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic track record
- Ideally multiple years prior work experience in professional services firms, high growth technology start-ups or also in Top-Tier consulting firms
- Outstanding analytical skills, attention to detail, and independent end-to-end cross-functional project structuring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- A passion for solving complex problems, deep-diving into new topics, and ‘getting your hands dirty’
- High motivation and a proactive mindset
- Fluent in German & English
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs