Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As a Senior Visual Designer (B2C) you will help us create the design strategy and work on establishing new processes and guidelines.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
Build, inspire and lead the marketing design organization to find fresh approaches that help us scale our design systems and framework.
Take ownership of our creative strategy, currently heavily driven by Social Ads, by helping us set it up for diverse ad formats, channels and placements.
Design our marketing assets for our German & Austrian speaking markets: visuals for social media, marketing campaigns, banners, presentations, information material for users and partners.
Design job advertising templates for German & Austrian job seekers.
Define and localize the design tone for our German speaking markets.
Act as the creative leader for the German speaking markets and ensure your visual guidelines are implemented across all job-seeker facing communication on our advertising.
- Use analytics to optimize the impact of your work.
- Work collaboratively with our marketing team, developers, design, and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals, and strategize communication approaches.
🤝 What sets you up for success
You’re a creative designer with 3+ years of experience in a professional design environment. You’re proficient in Sketch/Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools. Ideally, you also have experience with After Effects.
You have a rich portfolio demonstrating your talent and your thinking and design processes.
You have experience in illustration for digital products, and the ability to develop our current illustrative style.
- You also have great communication, analytical, and decision-making skills with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- You have conceptual and visual design skills, and a solid understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels.
You’re an independent designer who’s not afraid of getting your hands dirty and leading all-things marketing design with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly tech-savvy and have a deep and proven understanding of digital products.
- You’re highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking German with exceptional communication skills. You also have a business level of spoken and written English.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs