Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Vice President Sales Small Customers, you will lead our entire small business sales department and discover an entirely new customer segment for HeyJobs. Thereby, you will help more than 400,000 companies in Germany to reach their hiring goals. You will have the freedom to implement your best practices and strategies to transform HeyJob into the most effective small customer sales expert in Germany.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You lead and motivate our growing small sales and account management teams and are responsible for their disciplinary management together with your team leads
- You ensure the continuous development of your leads and proactively engage in the recruitment of new team members
- You develop a true sales machine and use automation, segmentation and data intelligence to set up effective processes
- You are developing a scalable department structure that supports our rapid growth plans while maintaining our positive culture
- You will participate in strategy workshops with the C-Suite to holistically merge the small customers sales strategy with the company's strategy
- You will support strategic and tactical revenue planning processes and ensure the further expansion of client portfolios, as well as the scaling of new client acquisition
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You have multiple years of experience in leading a high-growth, highly automated sales team
- You experienced Hyper Growth target achievement or have optimized sales and marketing teams as a team lead in a top strategy consultancy (preferably B2C or B2B small customers)
- You have 2+ years of experience in strategically setting up sales structures, preferably around a SaaS, high price B2C or marketing product with fast sales cycles
- You are an analytical strategist and understand that data analytics, segmentation, automation and pattern detection are essential aspects of your success, especially in small business sales
- You have excellent verbal and written skills (C1/C2) in German and English
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs