Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- As a Product Strategy Intern (starting in October 2022) you will work with our strategy team to elevate our Talent Product to the next level
- You will support special projects and strategic initiatives for C-level management through analysis, (market) research, and testing
- In your role, you will support the delivery of those initiatives from research over development to successful execution. You will get the chance to take ownership from day 1
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You are studying in the field of product management (preferably), business, business informatics, computer science or comparable
- You have proven your entrepreneurial thinking and acting in previous fast-paced environments (growth startups, VCs, management consultancies, etc.)
- You have a passion for product and (ideally) bring first hands-on experience through internships or comparable
- You bring the drive to learn and do not hesitate to get your hands dirty
- You like to work in a highly analytical and structured way
- You have native German language skills and a very good command of written and spoken English
- You are available for more than 3 months starting October 2022
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs