Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As UI/UX Designer - B2B Recruiter Portal you will contribute, take ownership, and help us scale our product and business and thereby shape how recruiting works in the future and help companies find the right candidates for their open positions.
- Partner up with product and engineering to deliver the best outcome for our customers - from discovery to ideation to implementation
- Conduct user research, create user centric design, test your ideas and help shipping them to production
- Take the lead in optimizing existing features: rethink the way our customers create their job ads, optimize the candidate assessment process, reshape the candidate management or find new ways of how to educate our customer (just to name a few)
- Come up with new feature ideas based on the needs of our clients, but always with our mission and the jobseekers in mind
- Improve our design guidelines and promote great design practices across the entire company
- You have 3+ years of experience and a strong portfolio
- You are an energetic and driven individual that wants to take the lead and actively shapes the way we do UX and Product Design
- You are an advocate for user-centric design and don’t stop convincing others it’s the only right way
- You have a strong track record of converting your own user research insights into compelling designs
- You work well autonomously, but also love spending time with your team
- You love Figma and know your way around it blindfolded
- You have excellent communications skills in English (German is a plus)
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs