Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Head of Growth you will own the growth efforts and all touchpoints during our demand & lead generation, thereby defining the pace of our success (multi-billion dollar market to conquer). You will lead a team of smart, driven, creative and performance-oriented minds and work closely together with our VP B2B Marketing to create best-in-class outbound B2B marketing solutions.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You will own all outbound B2B lead generation and lead research efforts and provide an automated continuous stream of high-quality customers.
- You will analyze and segment our market, and deliver personalized messages across all relevant channels (e.g. emailing, social, SEA, etc.)
- You will create our Growth Marketing roadmap and help define our go-to-market strategy
- You will continuously monitor metrics to analyze funnel conversion, ROI and retention of your outbound activities
- You will run regular experiments to expand and identify new growth channels and always keep an eye on impact and dependencies for other marketing channels
- You will share learnings, best practices and campaign results to constantly raise the bar across the organization
- You mentor and coordinate your team by providing actionable feedback and showing them clear paths for future personal development
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You hold a degree in management, business administration, marketing, economics, IT, computer sciences, data science or a comparable education
- You have years of experience in a strategic/analytical role in a consulting firm or a marketing department of a hyper-growth company
- You preferably have experience in all aspects of the early stages of a customer life cycle, with a profound understanding of B2B or B2C customer psyche
- You have already demonstrated leadership skills by managing a team of several employees
- You are an expert or would love to go deeper in challenger marketing, SEA, email campaigning, lead scrapers, and are utilizing the power of interconnected CRM tools
- You have clear goal orientation, a growth-mindset, a nag for automation & data (experiment, measure, iterate)
- You display solid entrepreneurial thinking as well as a good understanding of business contexts and are hands-on
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and can still do your best work at these speeds.
- You have excellent communication in German + English and can manage multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organization
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs