Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Senior Technical Product Manager - Marketing Engineering you will have a direct impact on Heyjobs’ marketing performance. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional way together with marketing managers and developers and be a binding element between the two, who helps translate business needs into software requirements and roadmaps. You will manage the backlog and drive our agile development process and make data-backed decisions, based on the relevant KPI-metrics and defined goals. On your way, you will get mentored and supported by an experienced product manager who’s leading the team, as well as another technical PM you can pair up with in the team.
- Use data, testing, and prototyping for new and established marketing channels, to optimise the acquisition of job seekers via different performance marketing channels, while implementing scalable methods of measurement and performance tracking
- Design, build, improve and maintain tools/services which:
- generate job ads
- help to analyze marketing performance
- provide integrations with our marketing partners
- help marketing managers and marketing operations teams internally
- Have a great impact on marketing performance
- Have a quick and efficient feedback loop with stakeholders (developers and marketing managers)
- Face and solve performance marketing challenges by automation and providing scalable backend solutions
- Be a part of a unique, open and friendly team, solving challenges together
- Shape the roadmap and vision of the marketing product and your area
- 4+ years experience in product management, project management or relevant experience on tech projects
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude (you like to dive deep and get things done)
- Solid understanding of the technical side of things, being able to work with developers on eye-level when discussing technical solutions or architectures
- prior coding experience is a big plus
- Analytical skills: Able to define KPIs to measure the success of a project, ability to come up with hypotheses to validate business ideas
- Experience in data analysis: SQL required, being able to navigate reporting systems like Tableau, Looker, Excel etc.
- An interest in the fast paced field of marketing technology (MarTech), good understanding online marketing terms (eg. CPC, CTR, Conversion Rates etc)
- The ability to take complex problems and break them down to find simple solutions
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent English communication skills (written and verbal, German language skills is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, management information systems, business informatics or a relevant field of study
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs