Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Search you will manage the performance and scaling of our paid search channels and thereby contribute actively to the planning and development of our SEM strategy as well as our internationalization strategy as we open new markets in 2022.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You manage the performance and scaling of our paid search channels (SEA, GDN, Youtube etc.)
- You run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to fully optimize your KPIs and the user journey
- You contribute actively to the planning and development of our SEM strategy and are responsible for implementation and monitoring
- You are industry-savvy, always up-to-date and know about all new marketing, design and MarTech trends
- You lead cross-team projects with Sales, Operations and Product to identify new growth hacks and opportunities
- You will support our internationalization strategy as we open new markets in 2022
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in managing Google Search Ads campaigns. You have a passion for all things SEM
- You are numbers-driven and a true A/B Testing champion looking for statistical significance in optimizing our acquisition KPIs
- You bring a strong entrepreneurial mindset that challenges the status quo to reach your goal
- You know your way around Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You don’t need to be an expert in web tracking, but you should at least have a basic understanding of cookies, tags and triggers
- SQL and Google Scripts experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German (C2 Level)
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs