Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that –
everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 3'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 300+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role: You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a purpose and help shape our B2B branding. You will take the lead on all design projects across B2B departments. You will work on various exciting design projects such as social media ads, landing pages, new website pages, marketing presentations, etc. Moreover, you will be in exchange with and learn from our design team from the B2C side. You will be part of a driven and creative marketing team full of positive energy with a fantastic vibe. Seriously! Last but not least: Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life - that is HeyJobs’ vision. If that is not a motivation, what is?
🎯 What you can contribute
- identify room for improvement (design/process…) and bring new design ideas to the table
- working with the marketing team on social ad campaigns, e-book layouts, landing pages, presentations, and our website
- supporting all business teams with design needs (pitch decks, company stash…)
- create design elements in HubSpot
🤩 What you need to bring
- Background in marketing, design, media, communications or something similar
- German language knowledge
- 2+ years of working experience in a similar role / role with translatable skills
- knowledge of standard design tools (Adobe suite, Sketch, Figma)
- knowledge in the area of motion design, UX/UI, HupSpot knowledge is a plus
- great attention to detail and organizational skills
- strong sense of ownership
- being able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- very good communication and collaboration skills
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing, free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
Fostering diversity and inclusion starts with hiring – therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We advocate diversity in all its forms as it plays a key role in one of our core values, #teamwork.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this and encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
*offers may differ for working students, interns and our international hubs