Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning technologies to connect people to their next job. On the other side, with the HeyJobs platform, we enable recruiters - our customers - who are desperately looking for talent, to get their open positions filled quickly with perfectly matching candidates.
With more than 1700 customers and a team of 170+, our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
We are looking for a working student to support us long-term up to 20h/week in our Berlin Office.
The ATS Integrations team ensures that new jobs from our customers are instantly available on the HeyJobs platform and fitting candidates are directly sent into our customers' application tracking systems (ATS). We therefore integrate with most well known ATS systems as well as provide custom solutions where needed.
You will help the team deliver on its goals by supporting to increase the software quality and data quality constantly as well as take over various small tasks and projects as they will come up.
In your role you will report directly to the Tech Lead of the Integrations team.
- Help integrating new customers with the HeyJobs platform
- Analyze workflows and partner APIs
- Build workflows within an iPaaS solution (we use Webmethods.io)
- Provide custom code & connectors (node.js) as needed
- Conduct ongoing manual tests and quality measures
- Improve our unit test setup
- Work with a small and focused team.
- Learn and grow with us while having fun
- student status in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering.
- free time to work at least 10-15h a week with us ideally over 3-4 days/week.
- good English skills - both in writing as well as speaking.
- good German skills is a plus.
- knowledge of iPaaS solutions (knowledge in Webmethods.io would be an additional bonus).
- basic understanding of protocols and standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON
- basic knowledge of APIs
- experience in unix/linux environment.
- passion for writing code.
- strong drive to optimize.
- proactive and self-reliant - you work independently with some guidance.
- reliable and committed to deliver solutions fast
- the ability to work with us for at least 12 months (rather longer)
- strong interest in fast-paced tech startup industry and software product development
- willingness to roll up sleeves and acquire new skills fast
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to make a difference. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job both technical and non-technical.
Depending on your performance and aspirations, this can be a possible door opener to an entry-level position in our company.
- Great product with purpose: To help people get the right job to live a fulfilling life. Learn more here.
- Welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Modern technology stack: Check out our Stack.
- High-quality equipment: Electric standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
- Career development: Clear 7-step career path supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
- Secure Job: Over 1’700 large clients, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% Home Office in the current situation, with the possibility of booking workplaces in the Office; flexible working hours, paid sabbaticals, several weeks/year full remote work, 3 work from home days/week
- Perks & Benefits: Mila Health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, sports membership, employee stock options, fresh fruit & great drinks and much more
- Great Office: Air-conditioned office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets
Want to know more about us?