Heygo is a live-streaming tour platform with the simple goal of making global travel—in all its glory—available to anyone at any time.
Heygo empowers the world’s best guides to share their favorite places—from Paris to Patagonia—with a global audience. With over 2,800 live-streaming, interactive tours broadcasting from 70 countries and counting, Heygoers interact with their guides and each other through chat, snap postcards of their journey, and explore the world together, in real time, from anywhere they happen to be. Pretty magical stuff.
Free to join and backed by tips, Heygo is a global community built around effortless virtual travel that’s as real as it gets.
Check out heygo.com and see where it takes you…
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help millions more people discover and experience Heygo.
This is a creative, high impact role covering a lot of ground - from product launches to messaging, from testing brand-led acquisition channels to driving engagement and retention with email marketing.
- Plan and execute new product launches to drive adoption and NPS with our existing audience (users and guides) and, where relevant, new user acquisition.
- Be the champion of in depth user and product knowledge in the marketing team. Work with Creative and Design teams on product positioning.
- Drive activation campaigns to amplify Heygo’s content calendar, working with Product, Content, Partnerships and channel owners in the Marketing team. These could be ongoing newsletter promotion, small bursts of PR, social and paid activity to promote a high profile tour or guide, or larger integrated campaigns to bring content categories to life.
- Test brand-led user acquisition channels (ie not performance marketing): from ideation and planning to design, execution, measurement and scaling.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience working on cross-functional marketing campaigns
- Early stage tech startup experience essential
- Experience in developing, positioning and launching new products a big plus
- A storyteller that can translate user and market research into impactful marketing comms and strategy recommendations. You write awesome briefs.
- Superb project management skills to get complex projects off the ground, corral stakeholders, resolve dependencies and get stuff done to a high standard, on time and on budget. Then reflect on what happened and do it better next time.
- Solid understanding of owned, earned and paid media channels. User centric approach to media planning.
- Ability to lead with creative thinking and see the big picture, while also enjoying getting in the weeds. You will roll up your sleeves and fill any gap that needs filling.
- Enthusiastic, resourceful self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain authentic relationships and trust with individuals, across a variety of cultures and markets
- Passion for building connections and curious to learn more about the world
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays
- £500 annual learning and development budget