Heygo is a live-streaming tour platform with the simple goal of making global travel—in all its glory—available to anyone at any time.
Heygo empowers the world’s best guides to share their favorite places—from Paris to Patagonia—with a global audience. With over 2,800 live-streaming, interactive tours broadcasting from 70 countries and counting, Heygoers interact with their guides and each other through chat, snap postcards of their journey, and explore the world together, in real time, from anywhere they happen to be. Pretty magical stuff.
Free to join and backed by tips, Heygo is a global community built around effortless virtual travel that’s as real as it gets.
Check out heygo.com and see where it takes you…
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We’re looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join our growing team and help lead us through the best practices for a solid and scalable infrastructure using Terraform on AWS. You’ll own the infrastructure strategy while helping to ensure DevOps becomes a core cultural component to everything we do at Heygo by mentoring and advising the rest of the engineering team about all things AWS.
- Own the DevOps strategy and holding all engineers accountable for best practices on service deployment, telemetry and stability
- Hands on Terraform development across the Heygo stack
- Evaluating new AWS or 3rd party services that Heygo can leverage through research and development
- Ensuring CI/CD pipelines are stable and operational
- Being creative and having fun while we build the future of virtual travel for our global audience!
You should apply if you have
- In-depth knowledge of of AWS
- Proven experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK
- Experience with monitoring platforms such as ELK, Prometheus, etc
- Scripting language experience with Bash and/or Python
- Container experience with Docker, ECS, Fargate or Kubernetes
- Continuous deployment and integration experience with infrastructure as code
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays
- £500 annual learning and development budget