Heygo is a live-streaming tour platform with the simple goal of making global travel—in all its glory—available to anyone at any time.
Heygo empowers the world’s best guides to share their favorite places—from Paris to Patagonia—with a global audience. With over 2,800 live-streaming, interactive tours broadcasting from 70 countries and counting, Heygoers interact with their guides and each other through chat, snap postcards of their journey, and explore the world together, in real time, from anywhere they happen to be. Pretty magical stuff.
Free to join and backed by tips, Heygo is a global community built around effortless virtual travel that’s as real as it gets.
Check out heygo.com and see where it takes you…
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Our team at Heygo is expanding and we are looking for a Brand Marketing Lead to help millions more people discover and experience Heygo.
This role is placed at the intersection of customer insight, marketing communications strategy, and creative campaign development. You will bring our brand to life through owned and earned channels initially and, in time, above the line advertising campaigns.
- Get to know our existing and potential users, uncovering insights to inform messaging and channel strategy
- Champion our brand values across all user facing communications
- Develop strategy to drive awareness through owned and earned channels (such as organic social, influencer, PR, branded content): prioritise budget and other resource investment, define the role and success metrics for each channel and set direction for messaging and creative.
- Lead campaign execution, guiding your team ( social media manager, copywriter, content designer) and partnering with external resources (freelancers and agencies)
- Guide creative development to ensure high quality, on brand creative
- Use a data-driven, user centric approach to measure impact. Evolve strategy and tactics based on results and learnings.
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years of relevant experience with a consumer product relevant to a broad and diverse audience. US experience a must, global experience preferred
- Proven track record of driving awareness through owned and earned channels (such as organic social, influencer, PR, branded content) with virality effects. Experience with integrated campaigns is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the media landscape and experience of using channels to their best effect
- Comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative aspects of campaign effectiveness measurement
- Caring team builder who loves nurturing talent internally and builds strong relationships with freelancers and agencies
- Passion for digital creative innovation - you follow all the latest trends and avant garde brands
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self starter and who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays
- £500 annual learning and development budget