Heygo started as a way for co-founders John and Liam to keep exploring new places. As avid travellers themselves, they wanted to help people stay connected with the world and for those in the travel industry to continue doing what they love.
So that’s why they created Heygo - an experience specific live-streaming platform. One that would allow local guides to share the places they know best with the hope that it can bring people around the world closer together.
Our mission is simple: bring the world closer together.
At Heygo, our mission is to break down the barriers to discovery and bring the world closer together.
How do we do this, you ask? Our platform allows guides to provide captivating, transportive experiences by broadcasting themselves live from their phone as they explore a place. It could be St Mark’s Square, Yellowstone National Park, the streets of Barcelona or in a small airplane circling an active volcano (yes...that happened!)
Sign up for one of our experiences here
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We are looking for a brand marketing manager and to help millions more people discover and experience Heygo.
Heygo guides enable users to experience rare and unique moments - from watching the lava flow from an erupting volcano to paragliding over Medellin.
You’ll drive targeted, integrated brand activation programs to help people discover these unique experiences on Heygo.
- Own end to end ideation, concept creation, execution and measurement of brand activation programs to amplify Heygo’s unique experiences. These could be small bursts of PR, social and paid activity to promote a high profile tour or guide, or larger integrated campaigns to bring bigger brand moments to life.
- Work cross-functionally with Content, Product, Partnerships and channel owners within the Marketing team, inspiring others with a mission, building a plan for flawless execution, from concept through to delivery and debrief.
- Drive execution - from making sure everyone is align on what to do and when to jumping in to do what it takes to make the launch
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in future initiatives by maximizing analytics, reporting, & hind-sighting to drive future program plan improvements. Over time, build a well-oiled, agile and adaptable machine to help millions more users discover Heygo.
What we’re looking for
- 2-4+ of experience working on integrated, cross functional marketing campaigns spanning owned, earned and paid media. You’ll probably come from a Brand Marketing, PMM or Integrated Marketing background. Experience with brand partnerships or influencer marketing strongly preferred.
- Expertise leading cross-functional, integrated campaigns including positioning, messaging, channel/communication planning, and reporting/evaluating success. Best-in-class organization to project manage high priority company-wide initiatives
- Ability to lead with creative outside-the-box thinking and see the big picture, while also enjoying getting in the weeds with a strong attention to detail.
- A storyteller that can translate insights into action through strategic communication with a clear message and creative implementation to deliver against goals
- You enjoy digging into the data and performance, finding actionable insights, and leveraging those to influence future campaigns, activations and even iterations to the product.
- Enthusiastic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain authentic relationships and trust with individuals, across a variety of cultures and markets
- Passion for building connections and curious to learn more about the world
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays