Heygo started as a way for co-founders John and Liam to keep exploring new places. As avid travellers themselves, they wanted to help people stay connected with the world and for those in the travel industry to continue doing what they love.
So that’s why they created Heygo - an experience specific live-streaming platform. One that would allow local guides to share the places they know best with the hope that it can bring people around the world closer together.
Our mission is simple: bring the world closer together.
At Heygo, our mission is to break down the barriers to discovery and bring the world closer together.
How do we do this, you ask? Our platform allows guides to provide captivating, transportive experiences by broadcasting themselves live from their phone as they explore a place. It could be St Mark’s Square, Yellowstone National Park, the streets of Barcelona or in a small airplane circling an active volcano (yes...that happened!)
Sign up for one of our experiences here
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Our team at Heygo is expanding and we are looking for a Brand Marketing Lead to help millions more people discover and experience Heygo.
This role is placed at the intersection of customer insight, marketing communications strategy, and creative campaign development. You will bring our brand to life through owned and earned channels initially and, in time, above the line advertising campaigns.
- Get to know our existing and potential users, uncovering insights to inform messaging and channel strategy
- Champion our brand values across all user facing communications
- Develop strategy to drive awareness through owned and earned channels (such as organic social, influencer, PR, branded content): prioritise budget and other resource investment, define the role and success metrics for each channel and set direction for messaging and creative.
- Lead campaign execution, guiding your team ( social media manager, copywriter, content designer) and partnering with external resources (freelancers and agencies)
- Guide creative development to ensure high quality, on brand creative
- Use a data-driven, user centric approach to measure impact. Evolve strategy and tactics based on results and learnings.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a consumer product relevant to a broad and diverse audience. US experience a must, global experience preferred
- Proven track record of driving awareness through owned and earned channels (such as organic social, influencer, PR, branded content) with virality effects. Experience with integrated campaigns is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the media landscape and experience of using channels to their best effect
- Comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative aspects of campaign effectiveness measurement
- Caring team builder who loves nurturing talent internally and builds strong relationships with freelancers and agencies
- Passion for digital creative innovation - you follow all the latest trends and avant garde brands
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self starter and who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays