Heygo started as a way for co-founders John and Liam to keep exploring new places. As avid travellers themselves, they wanted to help people stay connected with the world and for those in the travel industry to continue doing what they love.
So that’s why they created Heygo - an experience specific live-streaming platform. One that would allow local guides to share the places they know best with the hope that it can bring people around the world closer together.
Our mission is simple: bring the world closer together.
At Heygo, our mission is to break down the barriers to discovery and bring the world closer together.
How do we do this, you ask? Our platform allows guides to provide captivating, transportive experiences by broadcasting themselves live from their phone as they explore a place. It could be St Mark’s Square, Yellowstone National Park, the streets of Barcelona or in a small airplane circling an active volcano (yes...that happened!)
Sign up for one of our experiences here
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Reporting directly to Heygo’s Head of Content, you will be an integral member of a diverse global team defining and execution Heygo’s content and community success.
You will be responsible for defining and executing community support metrics, whilst also developing delightfully elegant technology-powered knowledge bases that customers and guides use to effortlessly solve problems and find success on the platform.
- Define and continuously manage key performance metrics for the community support function
- Leverage data-driven and analytical approaches to identify customer experience and commercial opportunities while developing a deeper understanding of our users
- Work cross-functionally to find opportunities that automate manual processes and leverage technology to improve customer experience and team efficiency (e.g. reduce support tickets, improve CSAT)
- Assist in building out and managing internal and external support teams
What we’re looking for
- 👩🏾💻 Tech-enabled
- 🎨 Creative
- 📈 Commercial, with a product and data-informed mindset
- 🎯 Goal-orientated
- 👩🏻💻 Keen learner
- 💛 Leader with vision
- 💪 Problem-solver
Your previous experience
- 5+ years in an account success, community support or technology related field
- Analytical, with a background in execution-oriented roles
- Desire to do right by Heygo guides and customers to provide an excellent, scalable experience
- Demonstrated success driving complex decisions with limited direction
- As comfortable synthesizing the big picture as digging into the minute details
Nice to haves
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Leadership experience in sales, customer success and/or support
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays