Heygo started as a way for co-founders John and Liam to keep exploring new places. As avid travellers themselves, they wanted to help people stay connected with the world and for those in the travel industry to continue doing what they love.
So that’s why they created Heygo - an experience specific live-streaming platform. One that would allow local guides to share the places they know best with the hope that it can bring people around the world closer together.
Our mission is simple: bring the world closer together.
At Heygo, our mission is to break down the barriers to discovery and bring the world closer together.
How do we do this, you ask? Our platform allows guides to provide captivating, transportive experiences by broadcasting themselves live from their phone as they explore a place. It could be St Mark’s Square, Yellowstone National Park, the streets of Barcelona or in a small airplane circling an active volcano (yes...that happened!)
Sign up for one of our experiences here
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We are on the lookout for a data-driven Senior Growth Hacker who will help us accelerate user growth at Heygo. You will be responsible for end-to-end performance marketing across the lifecycle of the user experience—acquisition, conversion, analytics and attribution.
- Understand user needs and user journeys across the funnel. Define and test customer segmentation to inform targeting and messaging
- Develop and execute a testing plan to identify best performing user acquisition tactics, across platforms, targeting, messaging, creative formats etc. Set budgets and success metrics.
- Work with internal and/or external design and content partners to develop compelling, channel-optimised creative.
- Launch and optimise performance marketing channel tests - hands on, and working with agency partners, and in time building a team to scale successful channels
- Track and analyze performance and drive attribution methodology. Use and configure web analytics and business intelligence tools and internal dashboards to monitor funnel journeys and channel performance.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective on emerging media channels and creative approaches.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and data analysis, across paid and organic channels
- Proven track record of driving user growth in early stage B2C startups, ideally with a range of audience segments .
- Love driving insights from data analysis. Confident with combining on platform and internal data sources to understand the full funnel.
- Hands on experience with Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram
- Deep understanding of A/B Testing tools and methods.
- Passionate about digital media innovation, early adopter of new channels and tools
- Enthusiastic self-starter that will be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Diligent and organised so that you are able to manage rapidly changing circumstances and priorities .
- Passion for building connections and curious to learn more about the world.
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays