Heygo started as a way for co-founders John and Liam to keep exploring new places. As avid travellers themselves, they wanted to help people stay connected with the world and for those in the travel industry to continue doing what they love.
So that’s why they created Heygo - an experience specific live-streaming platform. One that would allow local guides to share the places they know best with the hope that it can bring people around the world closer together.
Our mission is simple: bring the world closer together.
At Heygo, our mission is to break down the barriers to discovery and bring the world closer together.
How do we do this, you ask? Our platform allows guides to provide captivating, transportive experiences by broadcasting themselves live from their phone as they explore a place. It could be St Mark’s Square, Yellowstone National Park, the streets of Barcelona or in a small airplane circling an active volcano (yes...that happened!)
Sign up for one of our experiences here
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Our marketing team at Heygo is expanding and we are looking for a writer to join us to write clear and compelling copy for blogs, ads, community, and everything else in-between. You’ll champion our tone of voice and ensure we use our words well across all communications.
- Get to know our users and how what we write can help connect and engage with them
- Write, edit, and proofread clear, compelling copy with a distinct voice.
- Collaborate with the marketing and content team on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and social media posts).
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Generate ideas, lead brainstorming sessions and collaborate with other members of the creative team.
- Source images and other content as needed.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience as a copywriter for an agency or in-house creative team.
- Showcase a compelling portfolio that elevates a brand's creative experience.
- Passion for communicating the brand story and voice, and guiding others throughout the brand journey.
- Knowledge of online content strategy, creation, and SEO.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience supporting the strategy and execution of projects of various scales and across a variety of media platforms.
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and large amounts of autonomy.
- Enthusiastic self-starter that will be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain authentic relationships and trust with individuals, across a variety of cultures and markets.
- Diligent and organised so that you are able to manage rapidly changing circumstances and priorities.
- Passion for building connections and curious to learn more about the world.
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays