Our mission is to create a world where everyone can explore new places and meet new people, from anywhere. We all want to connect with others and with so many forces driving the world apart, we want to be a force that brings the world closer together. Our live-streamed tours allow people from around the world to connect and interact with locals in a meaningful way.
Guides broadcast themselves live from their phone as they walk around a place. It could be St Mark’s Square, Yellowstone National Park or the streets of Barcelona.
Users are able to join for free, see the guide’s video in full screen, ask questions and chat with other users, see where they are by following the guide on a map and show their appreciation with a tip.
As the platform expands we are looking to build our Marketing team and social media capabilities. We are looking for a talented Social Media Specialist to utilize social media tools and create great content for boosting awareness and engagement of the platform by turning fans into users, and our users into advocates.
- Manage all aspects of press relations including researching key contacts, maintaining media and influencer relationships and being a point of contact for enquiries
- Proactively pitch ideas and develop campaigns to connect with content creators and media, ensuring they are driving awareness, engagement, and conversion
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 2 to 3 years proven experience with an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social analytics tools knowledge
- Enthusiastic self-starter that will be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain authentic relationships and trust with individuals, across a variety of cultures and markets
- Diligent and organised so that you are able to manage rapidly changing circumstances and priorities
- Passion for building connections and curious to learn more about the world
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays