We are heycar
Since August 2019, we’ve been raising the bar for customers looking for their next set of wheels, and car dealers looking to sell them.
With Global investment from Volkswagen, Allianz and Renault, we bring the best and most trusted dealerships across the UK closer to their customers. How? By making the right connections. We provide customers with the confidence they need to buy quality cars online in a completely remote experience.
We’re building a culture that allows team members to feel challenged and empowered to make some serious changes. We may have different backgrounds, industries and skills, but we’re all driving towards the same goal.
If you want to come along for the ride then read on…
We are looking for someone who will work within the UK offices (Holborn, London) but is able to speak French fluently (Business Proficient).
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to our Head of Product, you’ll form part of a cross functional squad focusing on a specific product area
- You’ll work collaboratively with colleagues across product, design and engineering to define and deliver your roadmap
- You’ll build with the customer foremost in mind, understanding our overall product vision and translating into detailed product requirements
- You’ll proactively ship and continuously use analytics to get feedback and iterate on features
- You’ll own the team backlog, negotiate trade-offs, and actively manage change
- You’ll serve as the key point of contact for product support in your area
- You’ll travel to they heycar Paris office occasionally to work with stakeholders there
What you’ll need:
- Experience: You have over three years of experience as a Senior/Product Manager on an agile team
- Flexibility: You’re able to work with ambiguity in a fast paced way with an ideas-led, consultative approach and are not afraid to push back when necessary
- Attitude: You’re up for a challenge and have a get-it-done approach. You’re comfortable making quick decisions and working in a fast moving environment.
- Stakeholder management: You have experience communicating with c-level stakeholders and understand the importance of regular concise communication with them
- Customer Focus: You have a deep understanding of the customer and engagement metrics
- Team player: You have experience mentoring more junior PMs and are up for helping develop the team
- Collaboration: You have proven success with cross-functional teams: translating product vision into stories, coordinating design, assisting the estimation of size of effort, identifying dependencies, negotiating and rationalising trade-offs, and making sure a high-quality, secure, and performant solution
- Hybrid worker: Happy to come into one of our offices 1-2 times a week. Based in Holborn, London.
- Technical understanding: You don’t need to be a coder, but you should have experience working with engineering teams and translating business needs to technical requirements
- Global approach: this role will work on the product across 3 different countries. You should be open to understanding our customers across market
What we'll give you:
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + bonus
- Holidays: We want you to relax, you’ll have 28 days off (plus bank holidays) throughout the year. We also give you an extra day off to enjoy your birthday!
- Hybrid Working: We have a flexible working culture here at heycar. With hybrid working in our offices in Holborn (London) and working from home days.
- Benefits + Perks: With private medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and mental health support we’ll give you the extra boost.
- Feedback: You'll be joining more than just another startup - our team are at the heart of everything we do; here we don’t leave things unsaid, we encourage honest feedback.
- A Challenge: Fast paced but not fraught. We’re scaling fast, so we need you to keep up, push back and question where you see fit
- Fun: We provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, table tennis, roof terrace, and epic socials, we’ve got you covered but we do advise table tennis lessons before joining!
If you’re ready to work with a creative, high-performing group of people we want to hear from you.
Please apply directly to the opening. Contact : email@example.com for any further questions