We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in Europe that strives to disrupt the car buying market.
In heycar Group we set the strategic direction for the entire heycar organization. We support the market organizations in Germany, UK, Spain, France, Netherlands and we work on the roll-out of heycar in new markets as well. Because when you set yourself on such high goals, you need ambitious and strong partners, so we are very proud to have Volkswagen Financial Services AG, Volkswagen AG, Daimler Mobility Services, Allianz, Renault Group and RCI Bank and Services as our investors.
We stand out by explicitly focusing on vehicles, dealers and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies to become a leader in our space. Furthermore, we have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture with a team of highly motivated digital experts, embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- The Passion: You’ll be a data guru who loves making data relatable for all
- The Communication: You are able to communicate with wider teams in the business in a ‘non-data’ way, with high proficiency in English (Spanish is a plus)
- The Experience: Knowledge and use of SQL. dbt is a plus
- The Drive: An eagerness to learn new coding languages and tech stacks
- The Tools: Past experience with a BI tool and data visualisation (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- The Analysis: Quantitative / statistical analysis skills
What you will do.
- You’ll be the voice of data and bring data to life in the business
- Data wrangling; using SQL from the data collected in our lake
- You’ll own the quality of aggregated data and distribute data sources to the wider organisation
- You’ll build rich dashboards and reports for functions across the organisation
- You’ll deliver insights to drive performance forward
- You’ll work closely with Marketing, Product, Finance and Commercial teams in their data needs
What we have to offer.
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary.
- Holidays: We want you to relax! You’ll have 30 days off, plus public holidays throughout the year. We also give you extra days off to enjoy other special leaves.
- Flexible working: We embrace a hybrid working culture. We give you the flexibility to work from our cool offices in Berlin, London, Barcelona and Paris or to work home-centric from any country in Europe.
- Benefits & Perks: We’ll give you the extra boost! with an attractive package which includes among other things, learning & development opportunities, a corporate benefits account, and mental health support (partnered with nilo.health).
- Feedback: You'll be joining more than just another startup - our team is at the heart of everything we do; At heycar we don’t leave things unsaid, we encourage feedback with integrity and courtesy.
- Opportunities: We’re scaling fast, giving you a chance to explore the entrepreneurial mindset and find an opportunity to fast pace your career development within heycar. Join the adventure with our right safety net!
- Energy: Become a part of an agile, deeply collaborative company culture, by joining a team of highly motivated and dynamic professionals.
- D&I: We at heycar celebrate diversity and inclusion; We create a space where your true self is heard.
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Emiliano De Nardis.