We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the car buying market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in Germany, the UK and Spain and work on the roll-out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest players in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy cars and use mobility services.
You will be part of the heycar Group, working closely with our Management Team and Head of Strategy and Business Development, establishing a high-performance culture in our day-to-day business.
Who we are looking for.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a similar discipline
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills to communicate complex concepts in a cohesive, intuitive, and simple manner
- You combine analytical thinking, creativity and the ability to act independently and on your own responsibility with your quick comprehension and team spirit
- You have a high degree of pragmatism and a hands-on-mentality
- You are familiar with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint on an intermediate level
- You are fluent in German and English
What you will do.
- You are a vital part of our team and support our cross-functional projects to foster international growth of the heycar Group
- Create well-founded analysis and models to support the development and implementation of strategic cross-county initiatives
- Prepare and create suitable presentations for our management team and stakeholder meetings
- Support the team to get ad-hoc topics done
- Get actively involved with your own ideas to bring heycar group to the next level
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Company bike
- Online Pilates classes, mental health support from our partners at nilo.health and virtual team events and DIY home projects during the pandemic
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If yes - we look forward to hearing from you! Your point of contact is Jessica Dessia.