Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK, Spain and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Drive the strategic product vision for our eCommerce and classifieds offerings across multiple countries in Europe
- Create digital concepts in eCommerce for cars and related services
- Conduct market analysis on product expansion with regard to competitor offerings and partnership opportunities
- Create a world-class online user journey from inspiration over search to checkout
- Be an important contact point and sparring partner for stakeholders
- Derive quarterly objectives and roadmap initiatives from the company and product vision
- Deliver the roadmap together with an agile engineering team
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative data from users and partners to inspect and adapt the user journey on an ongoing basis
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelors in Management, Computer Science or similar discipline
- 3-5 years product management experience with an eCommerce or Marketplace platform
- Experience in optimizing search experience and checkout funnels
- Experience in operational challenges with automotive eCommerce is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaison with cross-functional teams, and adapt style to work closely with varying personality types and cultures
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Fluent in business English
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Your person of contact is Priyanka Singh.