Wir sind heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing startup in the center of Berlin that strives to break-up the used-car market by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies to become a leader in our space. While we are backed by a major German automotive player, we have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who are you.
- You have at least 7 years of management experience in a reputable agency or company, ideally in the FMCG or online industry.
- You have built an excellent reputation through many years of experience in marketing and you also have a proven track record of success in the digital industry
- Your expertise covers the entire spectrum, from brand to SEO to performance marketing
- You have a high level of commitment, communication and teamwork skills, a "can do" mentality and you proactively drive projects forward.
- You have management experience at head or director level and you have relevant budget responsibility
- You have experience in building and leading fast-growing teams
- You have built positive relationships with agencies, service providers and marketing experts.
What Your Responsibilities will include.
- You will be fully responsible for the overall marketing strategy and its execution
- You will work with our brand team to continuously develop our value proposition based on consumer and market insights
- You will develop our performance marketing at the highest level and ensure that we remain best-in-class.
- You actively drive strategic projects to further develop our marketing
- You continuously increase the brand awareness, brand loyalty and customer retention of heycar
- You independently define relevant KPI's, which you continuously monitor and optimise with your team.
- You lead a powerful team of experts in the areas of performance and brand marketing, design, SEO and customer service.
- You report to the CEO
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Language courses
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunches and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person is Jens Papin, Team Lead Recruiting.