Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK, Germany and Spain and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest players in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility.
You will be part of our interdisciplinary performance management team, which is focused on making our our country organizations shine. By identifying opportunities to improve existing operations, challenges and potential efficiencies, you and your colleagues bring heycar to the next level.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Implementing our corporate communications strategy for the newly established heycar Group – help us find our voice!
- Collaborate with local markets on our brand strategy, tone of voice and visual identity, sharing guidance, assets and best practice between existing and new markets
- Coordinating best practices and know-how exchange across our countries to make sure that our brand shines in the best possible light at all times
- Coordinate our beloved brand and central asset library incl. copyrights (don’t worry, we are not looking for a lawyer)
- Being the interface to Brand, Comms, PR, Design teams in all heycar countries – making sure that we have a consistent face across our markets
- Help our new markets to get started by sharing assets, playbooks and knowledge
- Developing and coordinating our brand tracker studies in order to measure brand visibility and to keep up with trends
- Increase the heycar group visibility on relevant channels (social, b2b, magazines, fairs & exhibitions) by developing and executing PR and comms activities (speaking opportunities for our managing director, interview placements, heycar events and publications)
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor or Master in communications or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in a PR or corporate communications related role, preferably with expertise on online/platform businesses
- Strong project management, coordination and stakeholder management skills required
- Previous experience in corporate design and branding
- A passion for growing the heycar brand and potential sub-brands across European Markets
- A good understanding of an international, multi-markets organization and its dependencies
- A “hands-on”-mentality and an attention to detail
- Strong listening and communication skills
- German on native speaker level and very good command of English
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
Your person of contact is Fiona, Recruiter.