Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
After successfully launching heycar in Germany and UK we strive for a fast forward internationalization throughout Europe. Spain has been selected as the next heycar country. With the support of our shareholders (among them Volkswagen Financial Services, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and SEAT) we clearly aim to become the go-to platform for quality used and nearly new cars in Spain.
We therefore build up our local headquarter in Barcelona with establishing marketing, sales, customer service and operations locally, while product and engineering will be provided by teams located across Europe. In that context we are looking for candidates taking on responsibility as SEO Manager (m/f/d).
What Your Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, implement, analyse and improve all SEO activities.
- Actively manage all on-page/tech SEO, including taxonomy, site architecture, canonicalization, web crawlability and indexability, page speed, mark-up (schema.org), etc and off-page: link building activities.
- Define, monitor, and analyse all available search KPIs and metrics to measure success and report on results.
- Consistently track and assess competitors and identify competitive opportunities.
- Analyze opportunities to increase rank for underperforming competitive pages and provide specific and actionable recommendations.
- Work closely with the Tech/Product team to ensure Search best practices are properly implemented on newly and existing developed pages; ensure website navigation and coding best practices are properly implemented.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positioning.
- Work with the future Content area to drive search efforts in content creation and content programming.
What You Bring to The Role:
- 3+ years of hands-on SEO experience managing SEO for marketplaces, e-commerce or classifieds (B2C | B2B).
- Experience in key analytics and SEO tools, such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screamingfrog, MOZ, Ahrefs etc.
- You are comfortable working with developers and have a base knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- You are data-driven, analytical (strong Excel and/or Tableau/Looker skill required) and detail oriented.
- Proven success utilizing analytics to support strategic recommendations and drive concrete action, i.e. conversion funnel improvements.
- Outstanding organizational skills and dedication to quality and integrity.
- Proven ability to drive for results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, presentational and writing skills.
- You speak Spanish and have a very good knowledge of English.
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office as you would expect from a startup
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Luisa Pinzon, People and Culture Manager.