Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
After successfully launching heycar in Germany and UK we strive for a fast forward internationalization throughout Europe. Spain has been selected as the next heycar country. With the support of our shareholders (among them Volkswagen Financial Services, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and SEAT) we clearly aim to become the go-to platform for quality used and nearly new cars in Spain.
We therefore build up our local headquarter in Barcelona with establishing marketing, sales, customer service and operations locally, while product and engineering will be provided by teams located across Europe. In that context we are looking for candidates taking on responsibility as CRM Manager (m/f/d).
What Your Responsibilities will include:
- You will design, implement and optimize targeted personalized campaigns via various channels (email and web push notifications i.e.) along the customer journey - to maximize retention and lead creation.
- You will develop cross-channel communication strategies to understand the customer, engage, and grow relationships throughout the customer lifecycle to drive repeat behavior and loyalty.
- You will develop strategies at various stages of CRM maturity, with a keen eye for driving efficiencies while delivering personalization at scale.
- You will use a data-driven and detail-oriented approach in understanding what drives consumers to engage and convert, with clear goals, tactics, testing, and measurement.
- You will apply benchmark competition to offer up recommendations on best-in-class CRM practices.
- You make a significant contribution to the development and implementation of the CRM strategy and continuously optimize it based on customer feedback and quantitative analyzes.
- You will support the creation of reports and optimize all campaigns based on the most important KPIs to improve customer communication and the user experience.
What You Bring to The Role:
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in direct marketing, mainly CRM and campaigning, with a strong user/customer focus, for marketplaces, e-commerce or classifieds (B2C | B2B).
- You have experience in marketing communication outreach for automation campaign deployments (including but not limited to retargeting, triggered, and transactional engagements).
- You have experience in the conception, implementation and optimization of personalized campaigns along the customer journey.
- You have gained experience in the planning, control and implementation of multichannel marketing campaigns.
- You are characterized by very good analytical and strong communication skills - you enjoy convincing others of your ideas.
- You are able to drive projects independently, pragmatically, reliably and in a solution-oriented manner.
- You have a quick grasp, a hands-on mentality and the ability to work in a team.
- You already have experience with CRM systems such as: Braze or Iterable (HubSpot as a ‘nice to have’).
- You have proven experience in rigorous A/B and multi-channel testing;
- You have solid understanding of CAN-SPAM guidelines and email regulations in the EU.
- You speak Spanish and have a very good knowledge of English.
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office as you would expect from a startup
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Luisa Pinzon, People and Culture Manager.