Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
After successfully launching heycar in Germany and UK we strive for a fast forward internationalization throughout Europe. Spain has been selected as the next heycar country. With the support of our shareholders (among them Volkswagen Financial Services, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and SEAT) we clearly aim to become the go-to platform for quality used and nearly new cars in Spain.
We therefore build up our local headquarter in Barcelona with establishing marketing, sales, customer service and operations locally, while product and engineering will be provided by teams located across Europe. In that context we are looking for candidates taking on responsibility as Customer Success Consultant (m/f/d).
What Your Responsibilities will include:
- You will be part of our Customer Success Team, reporting to the Head of Customer Success and will have responsibility for looking after the field of direct customer service and communication
- You will communicate with our customers through various channels (chat, telephone, email, social media etc.) and will outwardly represent our company to the customers
- You will be the mouthpiece to our customers and endeavour always to give customers the best possible advice with a view to finding solutions for them and acting on their wishes
- In collaboration with the Customer Success Team, you will continuously contribute to the strategy and operations of the Customer Success Center and will be responsible for ensuring targets are met
- You will develop communication standards and documentation in order to guarantee uniform, seamless and professional communication with customers
- You will consolidate these standards while interacting with our customers as part of the heycar corporate culture and will work closely together with various other departments
What You Bring to The Role:
- You have 2 or more years professional experience in the customer service, inside sales, aftersales, marketing (communication) or similar sectors
- You consider customer satisfaction and delight to be your top priority and go the extra mile to make it happen
- You enjoy working in collaboration with different departments along the customer experience and can easily empathise with the needs and demands of your stakeholders
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You like to work on your own authority and further develop your field proactively and creatively
- You speak fluent Spanish and/or Catalan and have a good command of English
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office as you would expect from a startup
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Luisa Pinzon, People and Culture Manager.