Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy cars and use mobility services.
You will be part of the heycar Group, working closely with our Management Team, Director New Markets and the Project Management Officer, establishing a high-performance culture in our day-to-day business.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- You are a vital part of our team and support our cross-functional projects to foster international growth of the heycar Group
- Create well-founded analysis and models to support the development and implementation of strategic cross-country initiatives
- Prepare and create suitable presentations for our management team and stakeholder meetings
- Support the team to get ad-hoc topics done
- Get actively involved with your own ideas to bring heycar group to the next level
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar discipline
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to communicate complex concepts in a cohesive, intuitive, and simple manner; fluent in German and English
- You combine analytical thinking, creativity and the ability to act independently and on your own responsibility with your quick comprehension and team spirit
- High degree of pragmatism and hands-on-mentality
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint on an intermediate level
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Personal growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Would you like to help shape the market for mobility of tomorrow? Then we look forward to receiving your application with CV. Your contact person is Katharina Adler, Interim Recruiter.