We are heycar!
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You are responsible for all data-related needs in a specific product team.
- Your mission is to find relevant data that feeds into the design of features and evaluate the success of the team’s initiatives through data analysis and statistical testing.
- You write scripts for data manipulation and analysis.
- You create dashboards and visualizations for your analysis that effectively communicate your results to stakeholders and a broader audience.
- You are proactive in seeking collaboration and communicating with other analysts.
Who are you.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or equivalent working experience in a quantitative field.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- You have experience working with databases and an excellent knowledge of SQL.
- You have experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- You have experience with statistical computing languages, like Python or R, and are willing to continue to learn.
- You have a good knowledge of statistics and are comfortable with ab-testing topics.
- You are self-organized and think in an entrepreneur manner.
- You find a solution for every problem and are detail oriented.
- You have the ability to carry out complex analyses and communicate them clearly, precisely and in a practicable way.
- You have full English working proficiency.
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Language courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Smita Malviya.