We are heycar.
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will be part of our scrum team, which is focused on launching heycar in Spain. This new team consists of product and engineering specialists who are our first “feet on the ground” ensuring a rapid launch. The team is supported by the central tech and performance excellence teams who ensure that our best practices are implemented in new markets.
Who we are looking for.
- You have proficiency in building software solutions while ensuring performance, scalability and maintenance
- You understand that done is better than perfect
- You have a clear understanding of what constitutes a good user experience
- You are an excellent team player who ensures that knowledge is shared and increased
- You thrive working in a diverse and multinational environment
- You are agile/scrum proficient and deliver well-tested and reviewed releases
- You like to work in an international Scrum Team that will deliver country rollouts
What you bring.
- You are proficient in React.js, knowledge of a modern React.js stack to handle side effects, styling, testing
- You are familiar with the modern frontend solutions including Redux, ES2015+
- You have an eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- You are experienced with cross-platform / device development is a plus
- You understand principles of component-driven architecture
- You have experience with end-to-end testing, and backend coding is a plus
- You are part of a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, etc. are a top priority
- You are positive yet firm in your approach
- You have good communication skills in English and an abundance of passion and enthusiasm for creating product
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Would you like to help shape the market for mobility of tomorrow? Then we look forward to receiving your application with CV. Your contact person is Smita Malviya, Technology Recruiter.