We are heycar.
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will be part of our scrum team, which is focused on launching heycar in Spain. This new team consists of product and engineering specialists who are our first “feet on the ground” ensuring a rapid launch. The team is supported by the central tech and performance excellence teams who ensure that our best practices are implemented in new markets.
Who we are looking for.
- You have experience building software solutions which are highly performant, scalable and maintainable
- You have a clear understanding of what constitutes a good user experience
- You are an excellent team player and mentor, who ensures that knowledge is shared and increased
- You thrive working in a diverse and multinational environment
- You have 5+ years in Java 8, Spring Framework and (non-) relational databases
- You have a strong understanding for developing and maintaining microservices using Spring Boot, as well as AWS and Kubernetes for deploying applications
- You have working experience in agile/scrum
- You have excellent English communication skills and an abundance of passion and enthusiasm for creating product
What you will do.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, designers and engineering individual contributors in your team to define feature specifications for the best user-centric products
- Create and maintain consumer product and features
- Contribute to the team's work with peer reviews and testing
- Work closely with team and the backend community across other teams to build and scale backend services for our platform
- Mentor and be an inspiration for junior software engineers across the engineering team
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Would you like to help shape the market for mobility of tomorrow? Then we look forward to receiving your application with CV. Your contact person is Smita Malviya, Technology Recruiter.