Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest players in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and mobility services.
You will be part of our interdisciplinary performance management team, which is focused on improving the performance of our country organizations and the overall heycar Group. By challenging the status quo you’ll identify opportunities and improve existing operations like procurement and other business areas always with a view to make heycar even more efficient while we all grow together.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Analyze, improve and implement processes across the whole heycar group
- Advocate for process efficiency; help our country organizations to achieve their goals and improve our core processes, always with the customers benefit as our highest priority
- Perform inventory of existing operative processes (e.g. procurement, IT, fascility management etc.)derive and develop standards for the whole group
- Perform risk assessments for existing processes and improve if necessary
- Automate existing manual processes and have a focus on automation while implementing new operations
- Understand and apply international quality and compliance standards for process design and documentation (Internal Control System and IFRS requirements)
- Build and steer group procurement
- Establish central procurement operations for an efficient group-wide provision of services (e.g. external consulting, IT services and facility management) and tools
- Manage and continuously optimize procurement processes on a group and country level
- Work closely with our new markets team, so we make sure that your insights make our new market launches as successful as possible
- Drafting of business requirements in contracts (e.g. service contracts)
- Monitoring and identification of the company's needs
- Systematic design and optimization of the procurement processes
- On-time offer and supplier evaluation and preparation of the results
- Consistent negotiation as well as preparation and active support of the framework contracts
- Support in quality control and complaint processing
- Supplier support
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor or master in business administration or a related field
- 5+ years of working experience or 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- First experience in process optimization or operations
- A passion for getting the best out of an organization by optimizing and standardizing operations
- A keen eye and passion for efficiency and automation
- Strong attention to detail
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in business English and German
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruits
How does that sound to you?
Would you like to shape the market for mobility of tomorrow? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your CV. Your contact person is Katharina Adler, Interim Recruiter (external).