We are heycar.
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will be part of our scrum team, which is focused on launching heycar in Spain. This new team consists of product and engineering specialists who are our first “feet on the ground” ensuring a rapid launch. The team is supported by the central tech and performance excellence teams who ensure that our best practices are implemented in new markets.
Who we are looking for.
- You are a skilled and passionate UX/UI designer with 4+ years of professional experience, tackling User Experience and User Interface problems
- You are a strong facilitator and presenter, with the ability to present design decisions clearly and push to make change happen
- You know how to provide constructive feedback to designers, developers and other stakeholders within and outside the company
- You solve design problems autonomously and communicate your process, decisions and results
- You know how to deal with Sketch, InVision, Principle and other prototyping tools
- You also bring deep understanding and interest in digital trends and familiarity for web & mobile applications
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German
What you will do.
- you plan, conduct and execute user interviews and usability test processes
- You create and improve the User Experience of heycar’s current and future products
- You promote and facilitate the creation of innovative solutions to customer problems
- You conduct solution orientated workshops and design sprints
- You create low-, mid- and high-fidelity prototypes
- You provide tasteful, functional and cutting-edge design
- You extend and evolve heycar’s design system to help the company grow
- You constantly interact with developers and product stakeholders in an agile environment
- You are a pro-active member of the Design Team, share your knowledge and offer constructive feedback at design reviews
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Would you like to help shape the market for mobility of tomorrow? Then we look forward to receiving your application with CV. Your contact person is Smita Malviya, Technology Recruiter.