We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who are we looking for.
- You have at least 5 years background in the field of customer market research, Design Thinking or UX research
- You’re experienced with leading teams of experts as well as working cross-departmental within an organisation
- You’re analytical and a conceptual thinker, you have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team, you are creative and have a hands-on mentality
- You have successfully established a learning culture based on data in your previous companies
What you will do.
- You will provide a thorough customer perspective in executive decisions, increase the lifetime value and profitability of customers and constantly bring in the customer view by answering how we can add value to the customer.
- You will conduct market research - incl. user-tests, tracking and ad-hoc studies.
- You will evaluate product concepts “early stage” in terms of customer and market fit.
- You will monitor customer satisfaction and derive actionable insights how to improve relevant KPIs as well as collect all customer feedback in order to get a full view on our products.
- You will monitor market and industry trends in automotive, eCommerce, marketing and related space, to ensure best-in class customer experience and long term value.
- You will head the service center - Introducing the customer-advocacy-department as the go-to-experts for any consumer-related questions for everyone in the company.
- You will share insights- and best-practices- ensuring that learnings and best-practices are shared within the company, within the heycar group and our investors. Making test-results available and digestable, while communicating pro-actively to all relevant stakeholders.
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Choice between Mac and Windows laptop
- Home office option
- Employee credit card after passing probation period
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Language courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Jens Weber, Recruiter.