Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy cars and use mobility services.
You will be part of our interdisciplinary performance management team, which is focused on improving the performance of our country organizations. By identifying opportunities to improve existing operations, challenges and potential efficiencies, you and your colleagues bring heycar to the next level together.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop, implement and fully own our business intelligence suit and KPI frameworks to enable data-driven decision making
- Work cross-functionally with product, data scientists and engineers to establish a common source of truth driving day-to-day decision-making
- Provide value-add insight that articulates performance and adds understanding to reported commercial metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Work closely with our country organizations in Germany, UK and other upcoming markets to create real-time transparency over their operational performance
- Continue to improve and adjust our KPI set and BI tools as our business model evolves
- Consolidate complex data from multiple sources to generate insights informing our strategy
- Drive to automate recurring manual data processes
- Conduct performance analyses and benchmarks; present the results with passion and conciseness to the heycar C-level advising them on strategic decisions
What You Bring to The Role:
- Excellent analytical abilities and business acumen
- 3+ years’ experience in business intelligence and analytics
- Experience in deriving meaningful KPIs and setting up our reporting suite, using tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- You are interested in mastering large data sets and have experience with SQL and other relevant tools
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a similar discipline
- High degree of pragmatism to transform the analytics into comprehensible, actionable insights
- Experience in a digital platform/marketplace business preferred
- Strong business acumen to connect data analytics with business strategy and performance evaluation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to communicate complex concepts in a cohesive, intuitive, and simple manner to other teams; fluent in business English
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit