Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility.
You will be part of our roll-out team, which is focused on launching heycar in new markets across Europe. This new team consists of product and business operations specialists who evaluate new markets and are our first “feet on the ground” ensuring a rapid launch. The team is supported by the central tech and performance excellence teams who ensure that our best practices are implemented in new markets.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assessment of the marketing landscape in potential new markets for heycar, which will directly inform our go-to-market decision
- Developing the marketing strategy with your new-found knowledge about our next market
- Setting up and execute the first local campaigns
- Be responsible for gradually building up and enabling a local team to take over marketing operations
- Championing heycar’s marketing and campaigning approach and tool set in our newest markets
- Working together with local marketing agencies and partners to set up a multi-channel marketing strategy (including performance, TV, OOH, etc.)
- Establishing best practices for new roll outs and sharing the learnings back into the heycar Group
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to track our marketing performance and derive insights to improve our offering for our customers
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor in marketing, communications or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluent in business English
- Experience in OOH, TV etc.
- Willingness to travel to and periodically work from our new market locations in Europe is required
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit