Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will lead our interdisciplinary tech & product team, which is focused on delivering infrastructure & data applications to our markets. You and your colleagues manage, improve and deliver the core of our tech platform to existing and new markets.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Define our tech roadmap and develop strategies for successful product deployments based on deep understanding of country requirements
- Identify synergies between countries roadmaps and facilitate a collective implementation
- Work closely with the Solution Architect in defining the long-term strategy for the international tech platform (synergies and opportunities, risks and challenges, etc.)
- Facilitate our heycar global roadmap process with the CTOs and CPOs of our country organizations to ensure local roadmaps are aligned and common initiatives identified
- Develop and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by internal & external stakeholders of varying organizational levels
- Assess and identify opportunities for cross-country cooperation or centralization of services – making sure that innovation flows from market to market within heycar
- Collaborate closely with countries to gain a deep understanding of their needs, identify product gaps, and generate new ideas whilst being comfortable challenging where needed
- Assess the ROI of initiatives to determine which would be most impactful and prioritize across opportunities along our tech stack accordingly
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar
- 2-4 years Leadership experience
- 4-6 years experience managing technology products
- Experience in classifieds/platform businesses preferred, but not essential
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Fluent in business English and German
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Katharina Adler, Recruiter (interim)