Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Taking over the role of the interim CTO for our newly rolled out markets
- Supporting in hiring the new team members for the market and making sure they are onboarded properly
- Working hands on, on the architecture in the new markets and adjusting the platform regarding local norms
- Creating a playbook on best practices to continually improve our roll-out performance
- Translating local market needs into a roadmap incl. technical requirements for the engineering team responsible for launching new markets
- Working closely with the Product Manager to define a long term strategy for our new markets
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor in computer science, physics or similar
- 2-3 years leadership experience
- 5-7 years experience as an Engineering Manager or in the development of highly scalable systems
- Willingness to travel to our new markets and help onboard new teams is required
- Fluent in Business English
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Katharina Adler, Recruiter (interim)