Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will lead our roll-out team, which is focused on launching heycar in new markets across Europe. This new team consists of product and business operations specialists who evaluate new markets and are our first “feet on the ground” ensuring a rapid launch. The team is supported by the central tech and performance excellence teams who ensure that our best practices are implemented in new markets.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop and drive heycar’s product roadmap in our new markets, in close collaboration with your team members and our international platform team
- Conduct market analysis on future product expansion, evaluating market dynamics, competitor offerings, partnership opportunities, to bring the strongest possible offering to our new markets
- Understand and lead the unique opportunities and challenges of each international new auto market and derive our approach to adapt our offering in line on your insights adapt the heycar product and business model
- Be part of our interdisciplinary launch team and help onboard new product and tech teams into the heycar family
- Serve as the hands-on interim CPO in our new local markets until the local teams are fully up-to speed
- Collect, vet, and prioritize ideas for potential product improvements to heycar’s existing international product offering in close cooperation with our international and country teams
- Evaluate data on international product usage and performance to optimize and customize our international product offerings
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 3-5 years experience in product management
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaison with cross-functional teams, and adapt style to work closely with varying personality types and cultures
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Fluent in business English
- Willingness to travel to and periodically work from our new market locations in Europe is required
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Katharina Adler, Recruiter (interim)