Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will be part of our finance & legal team, which is focused on leading, challenging and constantly improving our business excellence and financial reporting structure as a group and working with our investors and country C-level teams. You and your colleagues are working directly for the CFO of the heycar Group.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Review the general ledger accounts and devote time to risk management, especially with regards product line margin, price realization, continuous improvement initiatives, and CAPEX deployment
- Deliver insights into drivers of growth, costs, user metrics, and market trends. Identify risks and opportunities with actionable recommendations
- Lead decision making on resource allocations for products and sales investments, identify key market drivers that lead to growth
- Participate in Month/Quarter/Year End Accounting close & audit process
- Execute M&A projects in close cooperation with our Strategy team as we look to expand our footprint in 2020 and beyond
- Identify opportunities and drive savings through Procurement objectives
- Support the effective implementation of a risk framework
What You Bring to The Role:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience with the ability to deliver forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis along with data interpretation of business impact and results
- Strong attention to detail
- 4-7 years experience in a Finance Manager role
- Excellent proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in business English
- Strong hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- Motivation to work in a high-performance environment
- Internationally and interculturally open minded
- Passion to hunt for last insights in order to add value to the overall business targets
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Katharina Adler, Recruiter (interim)