Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will be part of our interdisciplinary performance management team, which is focused on improving the performance of our country organizations. By identifying opportunities to improve existing operations, challenges and potential efficiencies, you and your colleagues bring heycar to the next level together.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Align local Marketing/CRM strategy with our group ambition-level and challenge country-level marketing strategies
- Identify scaling effects in key performance marketing activities (e.g. SEA & SEO) and coordinate joint implementation across our markets where applicable
- Be a source of innovation for our marketing teams by bringing in your ideas and newest developments across industries
- Analyze our marketing efforts across markets and identify opportunities for performance improvements and process standardizations
- Initiate and drive joint marketing efforts directly with our country CMOs in UK and DE
- Managing relationships with account management partners of key paid channels (e.g. Google, Facebook)
- Build out our marketing tool suite and help our countries improve operations hands-on
- Collecting and distributing marketing insights for internal benchmarking and best practice sharing across our markets
- Lead and execute marketing analytics (e.g., cohort analyses, channel mix review) to continually improve our performance
- Be the interface to local Performance Marketing teams
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor in marketing, communications or similar
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing (performance, OOH, TV)
- Experience in a platform business preferred
- SEA/SEO Experience
- Fluent in business English and German
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Katharina Adler, Recruiter (interim)