Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You will lead our roll-out team, which is focused on launching heycar in new markets across Europe. This new team consists of product and business operations specialists who evaluate new markets and are our first “feet on the ground” ensuring a rapid launch. The team is supported by the central tech and performance excellence teams who ensure that our best practices are implemented in new markets.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop and implement heycar’s Go-To-Market approach in our exciting new markets (standing up sales operations, dealer onboarding, customer success teams)
- Coordinate and launch new market operations by being “on the ground” in the most dynamic markets across Europe
- Support local country organizations leading up to and after its launch, specifically by leading our dealer acquisition strategy to bring a strong vehicle offering onto the platform
- Enable local teams to increasingly execute independently through knowledge transfers and your hands-on expertise
- Develop state-of-the-art standards & handbooks so you and your team continuously improve our ability to roll out new markets
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration or similar discipline
- 3-6 years experience in an expansion or new markets related role
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Fluent in German and business English
- Willingness to travel to and periodically work from our new market locations in Europe is required
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment with high level of ambiguity
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit