We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You have proficiency in building software solutions while ensuring performance, scalability and maintenance
- You understand that done is better than perfect
- You have a clear understanding of what constitutes a good user experience
- You are an excellent team player who ensures that knowledge is shared and increased
- You thrive working in a diverse and multinational environment
- You are agile/scrum proficient and deliver well-tested and reviewed releases
What you bring.
- You are proficient in React.js, knowledge of a modern React.js stack to handle side effects, styling, testing
- You are familiar with the modern frontend solutions including Redux, ES2015+
- You have an eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- You are experienced with cross-platform / device development is a plus
- You understand principles of component-driven architecture
- You have experience with end-to-end testing, and backend coding is a plus
- You are part of a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, etc. are a top priority
- You are positive yet firm in your approach
- You have good communication skills in English and an abundance of passion and enthusiasm for creating product
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Language courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Marta Gobbo, Tech Recruiter.