Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You are owner and driver of the product roadmap. A highly capable engineering team with a dedicated Engineering Manager will support you to ensure that the roadmap is delivered, and the services are maintained properly. You will be responsible for collaborating with engineers and business stakeholders to develop and maintain platform services that are robust and scalable with regard to our international rollout into multiple countries.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Analyze and understand opportunities of the current service landscape with respect to enhancing and adding functionalities, performance, scalability and robustness
- Develop a roadmap in close collaboration with your team and stakeholders to address the optimization potentials
- Optimize central backend services for multiple countries
- Develop new services based on customer needs and business requirements
- Maintain service landscape to ensure smooth operations across countries
- Coordinate strategic and tactical tasks with Product Managers from country specific teams and other technology teams as infrastructure and data warehouse.
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in technical product management, engineering, or software architecture
- Experience with event-driven (micro) service architecture, API driven development, and contemporary message and stream processing
- Experience in business process management
- Problem solver with the ability to work a problem
- Collaborative and motivational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaison with cross-functional teams, and adapt style to work closely with varying personality types and cultures
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Fluent in business English
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Smita Malviya, Recruiter.