We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- Hands-on planning and execution of exploratory and evaluative user research
- Diversified background and a variety of interests to draw inspiration from to come up with own ideas to improve our product
- +4 years of relevant experience in planning and conducting user research
- Empathy and willingness to work in multi-national, interdisciplinary teams
- Native German and good English skills
What you will do.
- You plan, manage and execute ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand user behaviors, their pain points and needs
- You bring your research results to life through personas, customer journeys, insight opportunities and connect your input with market data to get an overall understanding of the user and to uncover new opportunities for heycar
- You define a vision for testing in the company and ensuring its quality and maximizing its impact and effectiveness
- You enable the Design Team to set a new standard in user research process (qualitative and quantitative)
- You work closely with UX/UI Designers and Product Managers to support them in user research
- You inspire colleagues to iterate good ideas into great solutions
- You design and facilitate internal workshops with multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. synthesis sessions)
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Marta Gobbo.