We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for
- You understand that done is better than perfect
- You have a clear understanding of what constitutes a good user experience
- You are an excellent team player who ensures that knowledge is increased
- You thrive working in a diverse and multinational environment
- You are a self-motivated developer with a drive to learn parts of projects every day, fix bugs, and make our users happy
What you bring
- Implementation and further development of innovative features for our Android and iOS apps
- experience on React Native stack projects or software development (mobile or web/frontend)
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- (plus) Solid practical knowledge in app integration and delivery lifecycle, including code signing and app store reviews
- (plus) have an experience on native iOS or Android app development
- Our tech stack: React native, Typescript, MobX, Styled Components, Storybook, Detox
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Language courses
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Marta Gobbo, Technology Recruiter.