We are heycar!
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the centre of Berlin that strives to break up the used-car market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motived digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who are you?
- You are a student or graduate of Mathematics, Economics or a similar course of study
- You already have experience working with SQL, reporting tools (e.g. Tableau) and ideally basic insights into Python, R, or Matlab
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
Who we are looking for.
- You support us with marketing reporting and the analysis of campaign performance
- You derive information from already collected data so that databased business decisions can be made
- You are able to create meaningful reports and analyses and support stakeholders in their decision making
What we offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Sydney Schienbein, Intern Recruiting.